Size and Framing
- Garden Room 23’ 7” x 43’ 1” with 23’ 7” x 12’9” Vestibule
- Crafted with a Luxury 6 wide glazing bar
- Substantial truss and purlin tubular support system
- 8.5/12 roof slope with 6’6 sidewalls
- Custom double glazed panels with 6mm tempered safety and laminated glass in the roof and 4mm tempered safety glass in the sidewalls
- R Value is approximately 2.03
- Upgraded storefront door
- Double profile Victorian gutter
- Custom gable end design with clerestory windows at top of sidewall
Environmental Control Systems
- Continuous ridge vents
- Automatic rack and pinion openers
- Vent control motors
- Casement windows with roto-crank openers
Costing and Estimating Guidelines:
Every estate greenhouse is designed with the customer’s unique needs in mind and there are many variables that can affect costs including location, climate and environmental control systems. We are often asked for a price per square foot but find that this is not an easy way to communicate price. All of our estate greenhouses are designed and installed with the full force of our technical and design team, engineering specialists and project supervisor. The ballpark price on the Sonora Estate Greenhouse is approximately $500,000. There are many ways to design our greenhouses with our various framing systems to meet the needs of every customer.
Many customers use our project gallery as a starting point in their design plans as a start to a conversation. Please call us today at 1-888-391-4433.
BC Greenhouse Builders, the manufacturer of Meridian Estate Greenhouses, have been the leading team of greenhouse professionals of hobby, commercial and luxury greenhouses since 1951.