Size and Framing
- Meridian Estate Greenhouse “The Crescent” 19’ 9” x 50’ 2 ½”
- Crafted with a Meridian Superior glazing bar with 2” decorative pressure cap
- 8.5/12 hip roof slope with 8’6 sidewalls on raised rock foundation
- Heavy duty structural truss and purlin channels
- High performance Low E custom double glazed panels with 5mm tempered safety and 6mm laminated glass in the roof and sidewalls
- R Value is approximately 2.03
- 2’ Sidewall transoms
- Double stacked decorative Victorian gutter
- Decorative ridge cresting
- 4 sets of double oversized doors with lever handles and kick panel
Environmental Control Systems
- Continuous ridge roof vents
- Rack and pinion venting
- Automatic vent control motors
COSTING AND ESTIMATING GUIDELINES:
Every estate greenhouse is designed with the customer’s unique needs in mind and there are many variables that can affect costs including location, climate and environmental control systems. We are often asked for a price per square foot but find that this is not an easy way to communicate price. All of our estate greenhouses are designed and installed with the full force of our technical and design team, engineering specialists and project supervisor. The ballpark price on the Greenhouse Pool Cover is approximately $470,000. There are many ways to design our greenhouses with our various framing systems to meet the needs of every customers. Please contact our team for more details.
Many customers use our project gallery as a starting point in their design plans as a start to a conversation. Please call us today at 1-888-391-4433.
BC Greenhouse Builders, the manufacturer of Meridian Estate Greenhouses, have been the leading team of greenhouse professionals of hobby, commercial and luxury greenhouses since 1951.